Terms and conditions for Ayurveda 4 You Sale by Herbal Canada:
1. Herbal Canada shall not be responsible if some purchase is not registered or is lost due to any network issues/problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear/ disruption in the network or non-receipt of payment from banks/payment gateways and/or the cost(s) charged by the network operator(s).
2. Customers hereby agree that Herbal Canada has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Offer and that all decisions of Herbal Canada are final and binding.
3. Herbal Canada reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that Herbal Canada’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and otherwise protect the Herbal Canada system.
4. You agree that Herbal Canada is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you.
5. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Herbal Canada solely reserves the right to revoke the offer/ not allow usage of the offer at all.
While placing an order on the Website, you are allowed to choose from the various payment options made available. You undertake to use your own debit/ credit card or banking details for completing the transaction on the Website. At the time of payment, if all security checks are verified through the secured server for enabling the online transaction, then Herbal Canada shall not be held responsible for misuse of your debit/ credit card or banking details. Herbal Canada will not be liable for any type of credit card fraud. The onus of proving that your credit card has been fraudulently used for transacting on the Website will be exclusively on you.
An order shall be considered confirmed unless you cancel the order prior to Herbal Canada dispatching the products to you. In order to cancel your order or to change your order, prior to the order being dispatched, you will need to call our customer service number for the same. Once the said order is dispatched to you, the said order can neither be cancelled nor changed by you. Please refer to our Cancellation, Refunds and Return Policy provided on our Website.
Herbal Canada shall handle the logistics of the delivery of the products ordered by you. At the time of placing your order, depending at your place of residence, an estimated time of delivery would be shared with you along with the consignment number for tracking the status of your order would be shared with you. Please note that Herbal Canada will try its level best to make sure that you receive your order as fast as possible but due to certain external circumstances, your order might take a while longer to get delivered. Herbal Canada will take responsibility of your order, if the order has been shipped to any of the major cities (metros) where we use “Private Courier Companies” eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, Pafex, DHL etc. to ship your order. Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery Policy provided on our Website, as amended from time to time.
Customer Service Desk
E-mail id: [email protected]com
Contact days: Monday to Saturday (9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)